Technology & hardware evolves & gets better so quick now a days. Gone are the days where a new laptop costs you roughly $1000 ?
I was introduced to the Chromebook laptops a little over 3 years ago & I haven’t looked back. If you’re able to get by without the need of installing any local applications on your hard drive – the Chromebook is a must-have.
- Big Savings ? in comparison to a Mac or Windows PC
- Lightweight & converts to a tablet
- Touchscreen ☝️
- Boots right up ⚡ in literally 5 seconds
- No loud fans causing my ears to bleed ?
This Acer Chromebook R11 Convertible is a beauty ???
- Denim White finish
- 11.6″ HD touchscreen display
- Chrome OS
- 360 degrees spin
- 4GB memory
- 32GB eMMC
- 10 hour battery life
- Great for school & work