Whether you’re getting married or your friend is, either way you get to plan your dream bachelor’s party with your closest friends!
If you’re looking for a destination, then look no further. Here’s our list of the top 7 destinations for a bachelor party!
1) Las Vegas, USA
Vegas, aka sin city, has always been a favorite location for bachelor parties. Every year, thousands of parties take place here because the city is filled with entertainment sources—from first-rate clubs to some of the best bars in the world.
If you go to sin city, make sure to:
- Try the secret cocktail at The Chandelier Bar
- Try an Italian feast at Rao’s
- Check out the Omnia nightclub
2) Nashville, Tennessee
Nashville is another great city for parties. If you go there, make sure to:
- Visit Honky Tonk for some great live music and all night dancing
- Stay at the beautiful Union Station Hotel that is centrally located in the city
- For brunch, take your friends for a light and lovely meal at Biscuit Love—trust us, you won’t regret it!
3) New York City, USA
The Big Apple is filled with bright lights, entertainment sources, and a wild atmosphere year-round. So, naturally, it’s a favorite location for bachelorette parties.
If you hit the Big Apple, make sure to:
- Stay at The Latte Palace Hotel—there’s no place swankier!
- Try the food at Landmarc, especially if you love Italian or French food
- Eat as much as you want for 2 hours at Maya—we guarantee that you will never forget these 2 hours!
4) Miami, USA
If you love the beach, then there’s no better place for partying than Miami, Florida. Everything about the city including the people, the beaches, and the atmosphere is full of life.
If you go here, make sure to:
- Stay at the Eden Roc Miami Beach for enjoying sunbathing, poolside lounging, and drinking a wide variety of cocktails
- Savor a fancy Italian dinner at Forte dei Marmi—the rate is a little high, but it’s definitely worth it
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches—no other city has as many lovely beaches as Miami
5) London, UK
If you want to enjoy the classy British experience, then London is the place to be.
In London, you should always:
- Try one of the indoors go-karting for a fun night!
- Enjoy the finest coffee in town at The Monocle Cafe
- Stay at the Ace Hotel—the classiest hotel in London, if not in the world
6) Santa Monica, USA
If you want to savor delicious food and have an awesome time with your friends, then Santa Monica is your ideal location.
If you go there, make sure to:
- Book a room in the Loews Santa Monica for a hip and classy experience
- Have a fun night at The Huntley Hotel enjoying a sunset view along with delicious cocktails
- Savor some of the finest sushi in the world at Nobu Malibu — a bit pricier than your average but trust us, the experience is second to none!
7) Austin, USA
Austin, Texas is another great place for partying with the bride-to-be.
If you visit here, make sure to:
- Enjoy a BBQ dinner at Salt Lick
- Check out the Graffiti Park at Castle Hill for taking some pictures to remember!
- Try the mouth-watering tacos at Torchy’s Tacos—be warned though, their tacos are hot and spicy!
Visit any of these cities and we guarantee that you will have a blast with your friends! Also, make sure to try our suggested activities—you won’t regret it!