New York City aka Gotham City is literally the city that never sleeps.
Walk through Times Square at 2am & it feels like it’s 8pm. Rain or shine – it’s always popping. Visit a Broadway show, eat at some of the finest restaurants in the world or take a tour on the double decker sightseeing buses.
If you’re traveling to New York City for about a week, here’s a list of what you can’t miss.
Food, Art, Sports, etc.. Let’s dive right in ?
Places to Eat ?
- Mamouns Falafel https://mamouns.com/
- Lucali https://www.lucalibrooklyn.com/
- Joe’s Pizza http://www.joespizzanyc.com/
- Atla https://www.atlanyc.com/
- Il Mulino https://www.ilmulino.com/
- Tao https://taodowntown.com/
- Le Marais http://lemarais.net/
- Reserve Cut http://reservecut.com/
- Daniel https://www.danielnyc.com/
Places to Visit ?
- Statue of Liberty
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Metropolitan Museum of Art aka the Met
- Theater District
- Bronx Zoo
- Central Park
- Empire State Building
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Radio City Music Hall
- Carnegie Hall
Attend A Live Sports Event ?️
- Watch the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium ⚾
- Watch the New York Mets at Citi Field ⚾
- Watch the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden ?
- Watch the New York Red Bull at the Red Bull Arena ⚽
- Watch the New York Giants at Metlife Stadium ?
- Watch the New York Jets at Metlife Stadium ?
- Watch the New York Rangers at Madison Square Garden ?
- Watch the Brooklyn Nets at Barclays Center ?